Tuesday, August 28, 2012

columbia, sc wedding photography: runy wedding

I met Carol back in 2005 on a trip to Greece. My mother and Carol were in a "support" group for widowed spouses. You learn a lot about people when you travel with them and I can tell you Carol is one special lady.

She contacted me back in May and asked me to photograph her wedding and of course I was excited she asked me too! The day of, she was a ball of nerves, which I found super adorable. Her champagne colored dress was beautiful and John looked quite dapper in his khaki suit.

The wedding and reception were held at the Spring Valley Country Club. I forgot to ask what florist and baker she used but if anyone is interested  in finding out let me know!

Here are some of my favorites from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment