Monday, September 10, 2012

columbia wedding photographer - ravenell wedding

From the first moment I met Ruschille, I knew she was going to be a special bride. She has an amazing sense of humor and when she told me her wedding was an all white affair, I was excited. I had to go buy an outfit!!  

 I truly enjoyed working with her and Ivan, although poor Ivan was melting in the heat!

Dana from Dana Cubbage Photography came up from Charleston to shoot the wedding with me and some of the beautiful photos she took are included below! (find her on Facebook!)

The wedding was held at Tapp's Art Center in Columbia and the food was prepared by family members. :)

Oh and Ruschille made her beautiful headpiece! I think she needs to go into business! 

Don't forget to tag yourself & "like" Callan Tinsley Photography on Facebook

Here are some from the day! Enjoy!



1 comment: