Monday, October 22, 2012

columbia, sc bridal photographer - katie

I am beyond excited to share these photos. I met Katie in 2011 when I photographed a wedding she was in, so when she asked me to photograph her wedding, I didn't even blink, I actually may have almost passed out! ;)

When we met up to sign the contract, it turned into a 2.5 hour conversation and I seriously fell in love with this girl. She is stunning but with a little edge going on.

Case in point - she wanted to do her bridals at the old mental institute campus in Columbia. What!? How cool is that!!?

We could have easily spent 6 hours shooting at the campus and with Katie's previous modeling experience she made my job a breeze. She brought three of her bridesmaids and her mom to help out and I don't think we stopped laughing the whole time (check out the bottom photo - and props to Lacie for being 8 months pregnant and participating!)

Katie - thank you so much for asking me to photograph you in your stunning dress as well as your wedding day. I literally could not have asked for a more beautiful and edgy bride. And I'm totally serious about doing more photoshoots girl!! ;)

Dana with Dana Cubbage Photography came up to 2nd shoot with me! Check out her post here! (BTW, her pet photography is ah-mazing!)

Don't forget to tag yourself & "like" Callan Tinsley Photography on Facebook

Out of 400, here are just a few of my very favorites! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!
    LOVE THEM ALL
    THIS IS HER SISTER IN LAW
    LAUREN RAY, GREAT JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete