Monday, October 22, 2012

columbia, sc bridal photography - amber

I met up with Amber, her daughter Isabella, and her mom at the Horseshoe. I've done session there but never any bridals so I was super excited for the location. We took a couple shots with her beautiful little girl and then we spent the rest of the session finding neat spots in the Horseshoe.

I was unable to photograph her wedding as I was already booked but it was a pleasure to be able to do Amber's bridals. I had a lot of fun and love the shots we got!

Amber - congratulations to you and Clyde! I hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed it to be!!

Don't forget to tag yourself & "like" Callan Tinsley Photography on Facebook

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment