Wednesday, October 17, 2012

columbia, sc engagement photographer - jackson & marisa

I met up with Marisa & Jackson at the Riverwalk around 6. We were chasing the light but ended up with some great shots and I loved photographing this couple. I hear all the time "oh they look so in love" and all I think is this couple is way beyond that. There is a sense of humor, patience, and adoration between these two and their happiness is super cute.

Side note - Jackson's mom was my middle school chorus teacher (Hi Mrs. O'Quinn!!!) so that made this session even more exciting for me!

Oh and her ring - it's a gorgeous solitaire, round cut. **swoon** Good job Jackson! ;)

Marisa & Jackson - congratulations on your engagement and thank you for letting me photograph you both!! I had a great time and I hope you love your photos!

Don't forget to tag yourself & "like" Callan Tinsley Photography on Facebook

Here are some of my favorites!! Enjoy!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment