Tuesday, October 30, 2012

columbia, sc family & pet photographer - tad's family

I found my dream home.
The only problem is that Tad and is super adorable one-year old pup, Abi, live there!
His 1920’s house is a show stopper and you can tell he put a lot of time and heart into making this little beauty shine.
Tad wanted to get photos of his parents taken so they joined us. Jean & Floyd were a pleasure to photograph. After 60+ years of marriage, it’s clear they still care deeply for each other. Just look at how Floyd looks at Jean! Swoon.
I snapped some of Miss. Abi as well then we took some headshots for Tad.
Lastly, I was able to photograph his home. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my wide-angle with me so I plan on going back over soon to take more! I am posting some to give you a sneak peek!
Tad (Jean, Floyd, & Abi) – thank you for allowing me to photograph y’all! I had a wonderful time and hope you enjoy!
Here are some of my favorites! Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Mary, Super job. Many, many thanks.
    Tad

    ReplyDelete