Tuesday, October 16, 2012

columbia, sc family photographer - fleck family

I met up with Heather, Ahren, and Gabriel on Saturday before the big LSU vs USC game. The weather was perfect and I couldn’t ask for a better family to photograph. (First of all, how cool is the spelling of Ahren (pronounced like Aaron)?! I love it!)
Gabriel was born right before the unbearable southern heat, and this almost 4 month old had the most adorable hot air balloon sweater. I don’t think he thought I was very funny but this little man sure knew how to work the camera. Can you say model in training!? Plus he was on his best behavior while I snapped a few of his mom and dad!
The last photo is one of my favorites... Mr. Gabriel had fun pulling mom's hair ;)

Heather & Ahren – it was an absolute pleasure to photograph your family! I hope you enjoy your photos!

Don't forget to tag yourself & "like" Callan Tinsley Photography on Facebook

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment