Tuesday, October 30, 2012

columbia, sc wedding photographer - goodlett wedding

Have you ever attended a wedding that went off without a hitch? Yea – me neither until I shot Katie & Chris’ wedding. The bridal party was dressed in time for before photos, the ceremony started on time, the food was yummy, and the band kept the party going all night.
In my opinion, it was just about as close to perfect as it could have been. There were tears & laughter.
It was a beautiful, but long day – note to self: TOMS are not good for 8 hours weddings! ;)
Mr. & Mrs. Goodlett got married at The Lace House in Columbia, SC on October 20th. I have been looking forward to this wedding for sometime because I knew Katie and her mom were pulling out all the stops to make this wedding amazing!
The bridal party was a hoot, as you will see. Jace, Chris' son was the best man and Katie had a matron of honor, Carrie, and a maid of honor, April.
Katie & Chris - thank you for having me photograph your special day. I had a blast and I could not have asked for better clients! Congratulations!
Vendors listed at the bottom.

 
Who did it:
Dress: Maggie Sottero
Hair & Make-up: Austral Salon
Jewelry: Red Camel earrings
Shoes: Michael (Off Broadway)
Photobooth: Shutterbooth
Video: Two Guys and a Camera


Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment