Tuesday, November 13, 2012

columbia, sc bridal photographer - brittany

This is the beautiful Brittany.

I met Brittany through my home church and when she asked me to photograph her wedding I was super excited. I was excited enough that I didn't care that the wedding was on my birthday - I wanted to shoot this wedding!

She told me she wanted a rural bridal session so I took her up to some land my family owns and we had a great time. We were trying to outrun a crazy thunderstorm and we managed to have a lot of fun.

The little blue heart sewn onto the bottom of her dress is from the scrubs her dad worn in the delivery room- how stinkin’ cute?!

Brittany – thank you, thank you, thank you! I had a great time and I am so happy for you and JP!

Here are my favs! Enjoy!






















1 comment: