Tuesday, November 27, 2012

columbia, sc couples photographer - hoffman

Meet the Hoffmans! Brittany and Jonathan are close friends of my sister and brother-in-law so I was super excited when they asked me to take their Christmas photos!
They are both huge USC fans so we headed to the Horseshoe for their session.
Brittany’s younger sister, Mallory, came with us and we snapped some of her as well. Those two girls are too photogenic! ;)
Lastly, please notice how Jonathan looks at Brittany. Swoon. I have never photographed a man who looks so in awe and in love with his wife. Oh la love!!!

Brittany & Jonathan – thank you for asking me to photograph y’all! It was an absolute pleasure and I really enjoyed working with you both! Hope you like them! :)
 Here are some of my favs. Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment