Tuesday, November 13, 2012

columbia, sc family photographer - abell family

I have known Susan for many years now and I have had the pleasure of working with her on several occasions.

She is the co-founder of The Therapy Place, Inc. here in Columbia – which is a non-profit organization geared towards innovative and traditional therapy techniques for children with special needs. I have watched TTP grow and I know it has been a blessing for many families in South Carolina. And I am telling you, Susan is a rockstar.

Her and her husband, Clark, are the proud parents of three awesome boys – Chad, Cameron, and Conner.

Susan & Clark – thank you for having me photograph your awesome family. I had a great time and those boy sure did keep me on my feet! I hope y’all love your photos!

Here are my favs. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment