Thursday, November 8, 2012

columbia, sc family photographer - inabinet

This past weekend was fill with returning clients!

I did Greg and Jana's maternity and Miss. Sarah's newborn session this summer.

Well Miss. Sarah is three months old now and getting ready for her first holiday season! I love this little family and they are always a pleasure to photograph. I freaked when I saw Sarah's little black and white top - so stylish!!

Like the other two session, I had to find a way to work in big brother, Jesse. He is so sweet and did a great job posing for me.

Jana & Greg - Thank you again for asking me to photograph your family. I really hope we can continue to do these sessions until Sarah turns 18! ;) I hope you like them!

Here are my favs. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. These look great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete