Tuesday, November 20, 2012

columbia, sc wedding photographer - peake wedding

Y'all are in for a treat...

Brittany and JP got married at The Lake House at Lake Carolina. I did their engagement in 2011 and couldn't wait to photograph their wedding. The weather was perfect, the girls were gorgeous, and the men looked super handsome. Not a bad way to spend my 23rd birthday ;)

I loved all the special details that went into this wedding. Her dad made the super cute wooden signs and I am totally having him make me some ;)

The vendors are listed at the bottom :)

Mr. & Mrs. Peake - Thank you for letting me photograph your special day. I had a great time and I seriously couldn't have asked for better clients. Your first look will go down in history as a favorite for sure!! :)

Here are some favs from the day! Enjoy!



Cake: The Vintage Bakery
Florist: Gloriosa Florist, Blythewood, SC
Dress: David's Bridal, Columbia, SC
Tuxes: Evelyn's Bridal, Lugoff, SC
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Jewelry: Belks
Food: Debby Leisck, Columbia, SC
DJ: Big C's, Westville, SC



Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that cake! Great shots as always, ML! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE LOVE EVERY ONE! Like usual, FABULOUS JOB ML!! We are always so happy with our pictures you photograph! Thank you for being a part of our special day!! :)
    <3, The Newlyweds, Justin & Brittany Peake

    ReplyDelete