Tuesday, November 6, 2012

lancaster, sc family photographer - burley family

I don't play favorites with the families I shoot, but I love photographing this family. This is their third session with me and I have loved watching the girls grow.

Jason grew up in the same church as me and our dads worked together. I met his wife, Heather, a year and a half ago at their first session - a 6 months shoot for Miss. Ella.

These were taken at Andrew Jackson State Park in Lancaster, SC.

The weather and lighting was perfect and we had a blast getting some new photos of the family.

Cameron (the oldest) is a total rockstar - I could photograph that girl all day. She is a total natural and is absolutely stunning.

Ella is such a little cheeser. She has this amazing little smile and is so super polite (my heart melted when she said "yes ma'am" to me :). And those cheeks! How can you not fall in love?

Heather & Jason - thank you for asking me to photograph your beautiful family again. I love seeing the girls growing up and it's a pleasure to capture this time for you.

Here are some of my favs. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment