Friday, December 7, 2012

columbia, sc couples photographer - shipitz session

I love repeat clients. I super love re-re-re-repeat clients!
I have known Caroline and Nate for a while now and I quite simply love them. I did their engagement, bridal, wedding, and now family photos!
Caroline and I talked about bringing their three pups and she was a little nervous but I’m glad she choose to include her fur-babies. My dogs are my babies and I think that pups should always be included in family photos! ;)
Zeke, Tucker, and Roxie are awesome pups to photograph – although I am slightly partial to Zeke, the all black one. I mean that Zeke is one photogenic pup!
C&N – thank you for allowing me to photograph your family again! I truly enjoy working with you both and I hope our “relationship” will continue on for a long time! :)
Here are my favs! Enjoy!!







Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE them, ML! We will DEFINITELY continue our "relationship" for a long time! Maternity pictures, growing family photos...Neither of us would want anyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete