Saturday, December 15, 2012

{janice & danny} - columbia, sc engagement photographer

Many photographers know the feeling – when you are culling through photos and can’t stop smiling and have a hard time narrowing down the photos. It’s a great feeling.
Sometimes it’s the “theme” of the shoot. Sometimes it’s the location. And sometimes... it’s the client.
Meet Danny & Janice. My can’t-stop-smiling-so-happy session.
It’s so clear these two are so happily in love and that makes me job a lot easier.
I met with them Friday and we did their engagement session on Sunday. They were pretty much up for anything, so I suggested my family’s property. It’s private and pretty. It’s a drive but it’s so worth it.
Just look at them! They are too cute for words and I can’t wait to photograph their wedding in April!
Janice & Danny – I truly enjoyed working with you both and I can’t wait to do your wedding in April! It’s going to be beautiful! Thank you for asking me to be a part of this awesome journey with you!
Here are a few of my favs! Enjoy!






Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awe! How sweet!!! Loving the locations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's on my families land. I love it so much. I'm hoping to do my family session up there soon :)

    ReplyDelete