Wednesday, December 26, 2012

{roselane's quince} - columbia, sc quinceanera photographer

Miss. Roselane turned 15 this year, therefore I was asked to shoot the third and final set of quince photos for Rosalynda’s girls.
First – Legnaliz
Second – Thalya
Third – Roselane
Did I mention that I did all three within a 2.5 year period?
I love working with this family and they make my job so easy. They are one of my most frequent clients and I hope to be working with them for a long time!
Traditionally, the young girl is supposed to wear white, so when Roselane walked out in that stunning blue dress I was silently squealing with anticipation! She looked stunning and her blue dress photographed so beautifully!
Roselane’s quince started out at her family’s house. We moved to the Clemson Extension to take some photos, then we headed to Finlay Park for some more. The party was held at the Blythewood Community Center.
Vendor information is at the bottom!
Rosalynda & Roselane – thank you for asking me to be a part of another special day for your family! I enjoyed working with you, as always, and hope to work with y’all again soon! :)
Here are my favs! Enjoy!


Dress : pretty quinceanera.com
Video: Palmetto Digital ( Dennis )
Limo : 5 Star Limousine Services
Cake : Sweet Expectations by Alysha

No comments:

Post a Comment