Thursday, December 13, 2012

{routh family} - columbia, sc family photographer

Jennifer contacted me about doing a family session before Christmas, but I was booked. But then I had a cancellation and was able to give the slot to her family and I'm so glad I did! :)

First, let me say this - their oldest, Gabe, is such a ham! I didn't even have to pose him most of the time because he would come up with things all on his own. He was such a sweetheart

Isabella, the middle, is a doll. She was so full of energy and also had some awesome ideas (many of which we didn't have time to do). Her face is so striking.

Little Miss. Sophie wasn’t too sure what to make of me but as you can see later on, she totally warmed up to me! Her little smile melts my heart!

Joey & Jennifer – thank you for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family. It really was a pleasure!

Here are my favs. Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment