This post is a little different because this is my step-brothers wedding. He asked me to bring my camera but since I was not the official photog (and he hates taking pictures) I felt a little out of my element! The last wedding I attended that I wasn’t working was in 2010!
Anywho – when my mom married my awesome step-dad, Doug, in 2009, I got 2 step-brothers. Since I only have a older sister, I wasn’t too sure about these two dudes ;) Well they turned out to be alright and I couldn’t be happier for Douglas and Jenn!
They got married at this awesome bar/theatre in Augusta, GA called the Le Chat Noir and it was awesome. This place had so much character it insane.
The whole event was full of very special things:
- They met at a class held at the Le Chat Noir
- Doug designed the “set”
- Victoria, Jenn’s daughter, was a very active and important part of the ceremony (not to mention the note to her from Douglas – ah! So sweet!)
- Victoria recited part of the infamous, “Wuv, twue wuv...” from The Princess Bride
- If I remember correctly, Jenn made her cute little hair piece.
- One of their buds couldn’t be there so they had him Facetiming on an iPad the whole time!
And… I threw in a photo of Vincent and myself at the end… because I can!K. Done!
Here are some from their special day! Enjoy!!