Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{goolsby family} columbia, sc family photographer

I love all of my clients but sometimes there are sessions that change you as a photographer. The Goolsby family was one of those families. I absolutely adored working with them. Mandy showed up a little frazzled because she forgot baby Jack’s sweater and they were running behind but life happens. I was just super impressed she got 4 guys ready and downtown for a photo shoot – 10 minutes late or not!
I really just enjoyed this family. Both Daniel and Matthew were so sweet, although I was bribing them with candy ;). Jack was a little trooper on his first photo shoot and the whole gang was just so photogenic.
Side note: this is my 5th family of 5 in the last 3 months!! :)
 Mandy & John – Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family. I really had a great time!! And Mandy, you call me if you ever want to get that glass of wine ;)
 Here are my favs. Enjoy!!




Don't forget to follow me!
And please "like" me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, there aren't words! You are amazingly talented! Thank you for your wonderful patience with us. We truly enjoyed the time that we spent with you and very much look forward to our next session. Perhaps I will choose a venue where there are no protesters next time ;)

    ReplyDelete