Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{mcleod family} - columbia, sc family photographer

Well looky here! It’s another family of five!
Ellen and I have been working on getting their session booked for a while now (holidays and personal commitments) so it was great to finally meet them!
The McLeod’s were a pleasure to photograph. I took them all over Finlay park trying to escape the sun, but they were troopers! Michelle, Mary Grace, and TJ have the most beautiful freckles and great smiles.
I did take some time to snap a few of Ellen and Tim. It was super sweet. I told them I try to capture a few because once you become parents it is like your main focus is on photographing your kids. They seemed to agree and even said, “going on fifteen years and still going strong.” Swoon!
Thank you guys for allowing me to photograph you! It was a pleasure and I hope to work with you again in the future! :)
Here are my favs! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment