Thursday, April 11, 2013

pure beauty: mother-in-law



So day three is here and I want to introduce you to my mother-in-law.

I spent the weekend with her in NC and took these. It was cold – like I could barely press the shutter release cold.  She was a trooper and I got amazing shots.

Confession time: so if you know me personally, you know that I think my husband is the most beautiful specimen on the planet and my goal is one day to have pretty babies that look like him. Well when you see the photos of his momma, you will see where he got his good looks (the Italian features are his dads. Gah Italians… so sexy).

Her beauty is beyond words and she is radiant in these photos.

I adore my mother-in-law and am so grateful I can call her one of my best friends.

Here are the photos. I must warn you, this 50-year-old don’t look 50. :)

Stunning. 







No comments:

Post a Comment