Friday, May 3, 2013

{greggs family} - columbia, sc maternity session

Tanya and Jamison were one of my brides and grooms a few years back and when she contacted me to do her maternity session I was super excited.

We choose to do the photos at the Riverwalk but we had no idea the obstacles that we would face. The dam was let loose so the water was extremely high – so high that several parts of the path were flooded. We had to work around a ton of walkers and joggers. It wasn’t easy but we made it work!

Anyway – Mr. Jonathon is set to make his debut in July. We spent some time taking photos of big sister Maya and I was able to snap a few of Jamison.

Tanya & Jamison – thank you for allowing me to photograph you guys again! I really enjoy working with y’all and I hope we can continue the relationship!!!

Here are my favs! Enjoy!





















1 comment:

  1. Mary the picture look great!! Thanks so much
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete