Monday, June 17, 2013

{jordyn & adam} - columbia, sc engagement photographer

Jordyn reached out to me at the beginning of May about doing engagement photos for her and her fiance, Adam. We started talking back and forth about ideas and what Jordyn and Adam wanted out of the session.

They both wanted to incorporate their new home that they were buying (which they closed on the day before the session!) I loved the idea and was very excited to see their property. It was awesome! Such a great open area and a cute little home.

But boy was it hot! I apologized profusely about my lovely "glistening" but it was pretty hot. Jordyn and Adam were troopers and were such a blast to photograph.

Side note - OMG. Jordyn's eyes - I didn't even edit them! They are just that stunning. And I don't know about y'all but I totally saw an Orlando Bloom vibe from Adam.

Swoon.

Jordyn & Adam - I had a blast with y'all and thank you for being up for anything! I really hope y'all are enjoying your new home and I hope you like the photos!! :) Also, Adam - thank you for your service.

Here are a few of my favs! Enjoy!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment