Monday, June 3, 2013

{lawing family} - columbia, sc family photographer

I've known the Lawings for a few years now and I have had the pleasure of photographing them on several occasions. Last year, I did their maternity photos and Jenalyn's newborn photos. I have been waiting not-so-patiently to do Jenalyn's 1 year photos and finally it was here!

I love this family. Legit. Kelli has the most gorgeous skin and knows how to work the camera. Michael is a fellow photography lover so we are always chatting about that. And Miss. Jenalyn .... wow oh wow. I have never met such an easy going baby! I mean we were out at Clemson Extension for over 2 hours and she was a doll. And not only that - she has the best facial expressions! Girl after my own heart :) We ended up talking for about 30 minutes afterwards and Jenalyn kept reaching for me - which totally melted my heart.

Ack! I seriously l-o-v-e this family.

Michael & Kelli - Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to photograph your family again. I always have such a great time with y'all and your daughter is so precious. I hope you enjoy your photos and I hope to work with y'all super soon! ;)

Here are my favs! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment