Monday, June 3, 2013

{rakes family} - columbia, sc family photographer

I have known Zak since I was reallllllly young. Our parents went to the same church so we grew up together. I had the privilege of meeting his awesome girlfriend, Miranda, back in 2011 when she was in a wedding I photographed. I have since had to pleasure of photographing Miranda's bridals (which I can't wait to share, she is gorgeous).

I knew I loved photographing Miranda so I was super excited to photograph her family! Miranda's younger brother, Tyler, became my "assistant" - which he was great at!

Kale is such a cutie. He was so well behaved and participated in everything with pride. Miss. Skyler wasn't too sure about me at first but I think she warmed up to me in the end. Plus she rocked her cake smash!

Miranda & Zak - thank you for allowing me to photograph your beautiful little family. I had a great time and I really enjoy working with y'all! I also appricate y'all dancing and making weird noises with me to get Sky's attention! If you ever need anything let me know!


Here are my favs from there session! 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment