Friday, August 16, 2013

{linnea} - columbia, sc senior photographer

Fellow photographers will understand --- that moment when you first see your client and you think, “oh this is going to be a great session!”

Meet Linnea.

I could have photographed this beauty all day! Her style and personality coupled with her stunning face made for a photographers dream!

We wandered all over the State House grounds and enjoyed the beautiful lighting and the backdrop it provides. There are so many awesome photos of this girl but I had to narrow it down to my favorites, which was very hard!

Linnea – I’m so glad you mom got me to photograph you because you rocked the session! I really hope you love the photos because they are some of my favorites --- of all time!!

Here they are! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment