Monday, September 30, 2013

{block party}

A couple months ago, my friend asked me to be a vendor at a local block party.

I'll be honest -- I wasn't too sure. I've never done a "booth" or any kind of expo, but since she's one of my good friends, I thought I'd help her out.

I mean, couldn't hurt right? Well, I learned a lot from this little party and I'm glad I did it. :)

A HUGE thank you to my big sis and husband for helping me and for spreading the word about my business. I don't know if I will get in clients from it, but it was great for practice and marketing! I am also pretty proud of myself for pulling this off in about 24 hours!

Here are some snaps from the day! Wish I would have thought to get some of me "in action" but I will remember that for next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment