Monday, September 23, 2013

{miranda} - columbia, sc bridal photographer

I have been DYING to show these!! 

I had an amazing time with Miranda downtown shooting her bridals!! Her best friend Jamie (who did the hair and make-up!) came with her and we had a blast. Miranda was up for anything and totally rocked the session.

She just got married to a childhood friend and has two awesome kids! I did their family session back in June.

Robin with r.g. photography came with me and I really enjoyed working with her!

Miranda - you are beyond stunning! I absolutely love working with you and your precious family! Congrats to you and Zak!!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Miranda is always beautiful and these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! - HKW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share the joy and excitement of having waited so long to post Miranda's photos! Thank you so much for allowing me to come along with y'all - I love seeing the results and the differences between your images and mine! Incredible! These are flawless, Mary! *swoon!*

    ReplyDelete