Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{barth family} - columbia, sc family photographer

I don't even know how to explain how AWESOME this family was! Truly, I don't. 

They have a relationship unlike any other family I have ever met - and it is simply amazing. They are open and accepting and you can tell they really love each other (even if it comes in the form of a jest ;)

Jessica is such a cool mom and I have to give it to her kids for being such willing participates!

The youngest, Robert, is about to go to basic and so mom wanted some family photos before he headed off to this next adventure. 

Jessica - I really had a great time with y'all! You're family was so much fun to be around and I felt so comfortable with y'all! I hope you like them!

Here are my favs! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment