Sunday, November 24, 2013

{mark & april} charlotte, nc engagement photographer

------

Like any true love story.... it all began in a Target parking lot... 

------

When I married my husband, I married an AH-mazing family! April is my husband's cousin and I l-o-v-e her. She is the author of an amazing blog - she's honest, funny, and super stylish. You must check her out!

When she asked me about doing engagement photos for her and Mark (or as she calls him, M), I was super excited. We went to some family property and they humored me by traversing all over the farm. 

April & Mark - thank you so much for allowing me to photograph y'all! I had a blast and I can't wait for  your wedding in April! I hope you like them because I sure do! I had a hard time narrowing them down for this post! Love y'all!

Here are my favs! Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment