Monday, December 2, 2013

{melinda, will, james} - at home chapin, sc lifestyle photographer

I love, love, love when clients come back. Especially families. I love seeing how big the kids have gotten and to see personalities shine.

Melinda reached out to me again to take family photos and I was super excited! She wanted to do an at home session and I drove out to her home in Chapin.

It was great to see Melinda, Will, and James again! Not to mention their super cute rescue pup, Opal!

The whole session was great and I loved seeing them all again!

Melinda- Thank you for allowing me into your home and to photograph your awesome little men. They had me busy and made me work for it but it was worth it! I adore working with y'all and hope to see you again very soon!

Here are my favs! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment