Monday, December 9, 2013

{routh family} columbia, sc family photographer

I was SO excited when Jennifer said she wanted me to photographer her sweet family again.

This little family is EVERY photographers dream. They are fun, easy-going, great smiles, and good lookin' (duh!).

We had to reschedule due to illness, and then again due to a work commitment, but we finally were ready for Sunday...... and it was a cold and raining. Yuck.

I told them not to panic because Clemson Extension has some covered places but lucky for us it cleared up and we were good to go!

Jennifer & Joey - thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing your sweet family back to me! I really enjoy working with y'all and hope we can for many years to come!!

Here are my favs. Enjoy!!













No comments:

Post a Comment